Teams of experts
The technology professionals in our datacenters are deeply knowledgeable on data center management, HP hardware for enterprises including ProLiant, Integrity, StorageWorks, Intel processors and technologies, Linux, data center virtualization and automation, deployment, testing, HP Networking, and cloud computing. They are also friendly people who enjoy hosting our customers on site for proofs-of-concept or benchmarks, and supporting them in their day-to-day operational tasks.
Datacenter services and solutions management
We provide the required hardware configuration and software setup, as well as a single point of contact for discussing the architecture details, advising on the best settings, and delivering support throughout the duration of the project.
Service Level Agreement
Our infrastructure can definitely make a difference in the way you transform your own infrastructure, adopt innovative solutions, and benefit of the fully convergent HP infrastructureby offering:
- Service and support to make it work - customers can have a single point of contact for both reactive and proactive support
- Capacity on demand - customers can ask for a computing resources capacity increase at any time
- Instant global connectivity - full application connectivity to devices (e.g. mobile telephones, sensing devices, GPS devices, and more)
- Flexible end-to-end management and security - customers have access to our management tools to monitor, measure, troubleshoot, configure, and control, with a total protection of their environment
- Monitoring - for equipment and applications uses (HP SIM, SiteScope)
- Backup capacity - for POC and hosting
- Remote access - to your site (VPN)
- Converged Infrastructure - The next generation datacenter will be built on a converged infrastructure