HP Intel Red Hat Initiative
What OSSI brings you
The Open Source Solutions initiative led by HP, Intel, and Red Hat aims at accelerating the adoption of the 3 partners' joint solutions, to benefit from best in class innovation.
Each partner is fully committed to Open Source and Linux:
- HP #1 in Linux server market share
- Intel is the second contributor to the Linux kernel
- Red Hat is the first Open Source company to reach 1 billion USD of revenue
The OSSI proposes solutions for all industries comprising Xeon® based HP ProLiant servers, RHEL, RHEV, RHCS, JBoss and many other partner softwares, such as Oracle, SAP, EnterpriseDB.
HP Intel Solution Center’s expertise
Conducted at the HP Intel Solution Center in Grenoble, this initiative offers a wide range of services such as:
Open Source expertise
RHEL distribution, Deployment with Red Hat Satellite Server, Virtualization with RHEV and KVM, Storage with RHSS, RPM packaging best practices, Disaster Recovery, Security and SELinux, High Availability with Service Guard for RHEL, Open Source Governance. Our experts are available for advice.
Workshops on the above areas of expertise
Questions and concerns are addressed while topics of interest are tackled through interactive presentations. Our team addresses both strategical Open Source adoption as well as technology oriented sessions.
Test, measure, evaluate and benchmark the solutions to transform your vision into reality on the data center infrastructure of the HP Intel Solution Center.
Experts from HP, Intel and Red Hat team up to create innovative solutions such as:
- Open Source Database adoption and migration
- JBoss Middleware stack optimization on HP ProLiant
- Client and server virtualization on large scale systems
- Multi Architecture continuous packaging development
- Split site Metro-Cluster supporting critical applications with Service Guard for RHEL
Wherever you are, experience the reality of our solutions run by an expert through a remote access to our dedicated infrastructure.
Get in touch with us
To know more about this joint expertise