At the HP Intel Solution Center, you will find the latest HP and Intel technologies, telecom-specific networking capabilities, and a flexible and responsive team of on-site technical experts.
Our hardware infrastructure
A solid and varied infrastructure allows us to offer you the agility and flexibility you need. Our data center contains the following hardware (with more than 300 TB of storage capacity):
- 100 HP ProLiant Density Line (DL) such as DL360 G7 and Gen8, DL380 G7 and Gen8, DL560 Gen8, DL580G7, DL980G7 and 120 HP ProLiant Blade servers (BL) such as BL460cG7, BL620cG7, BL660 Gen8 and BL680cG7
- 20 HP Integrity servers (rx8640) and 4 HP Integrity blade servers (BL860c and BL870c i2)
- 120 HP ProLiant Blades, within various blade enclosure as well as c7000 Carrier-Grade enclosures and c3000 enclosures
- 3PAR P10000 storage with a V800
- EVAs P6000 such as P6500, EVA 8400, 6400 and 4400
- LeftHand P4000 such as P4500 and P4800
- P2000 and MSAs storage system
- IBRIX X9000 such as X9300
Servers deployment and management
Our infrastructure of HP Servers and Storage allows us a high level of scalability for on-demand capacity. At the core of all of our systems lie Intel processors, such as the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 and E7 Family. Servers are virtualized and managed using VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft solutions.
The network is based on fully redundant HP Networking equipments with dedicated high speed Internet access. Capacities based on switches are enabled through IP, SS7, 3G connectivity and WIFI services. The competitive advantage of the HP Intel Solution Center lies in its real telecom networking capabilities. We also provide you secure remote access to our platforms and solutions.
Management and availability
The same efficient and secure processes we use to manage the full datacenter also guarantee you constant access to your project and the infrastructure that supports it.
- Flexible end-to-end management and security
We have the ability to monitor, measure, troubleshoot, configure, control, and protect business environments
- Capacity on demand
Highly scalable infrastructure so that we can increase computing resources anytime based upon demand
- Around-the-clock monitoring
For equipment and applications (using HP SIM, SiteScope)
- Regular Backups
For maximum security and peace-of-mind