At the EMEA HP Intel Solution Innovation Center, you will find the latest HP and Intel technologies, telecom-specific networking capabilities, and a flexible and responsive team of on-site technical experts.
Our hardware infrastructure
A solid and varied infrastructure allows us to offer you the agility and flexibility you need. Our data center contains the following hardware (with more than 300 TB of storage capacity):
- 180 HP ProLiant Density Line (DL) such as DL360 Gen8 and Gen9, DL380 Gen8 and Gen9, DL560 Gen8, DL580 Gen8, DL980 G7
- 150 HP ProLiant Blade servers (BL) such as BL460c Gen8, BL660 Gen8 and BL680c G7
- 10 HP ProLiant Scalable Line (SL) such as SL4540 Gen8
- HP Moonshot
- HP Integrity servers with 4 HP Integrity blade servers (BL860c and BL870c i2)
- 150 HP ProLiant Blades, within various blade enclosure as well as c7000 Carrier-Grade enclosures and c3000 enclosures
- HP 3PAR StoreServ such as 10800, 7400 and 7200
- HP StoreVirtual 4000 such as 4500 and 4800
- HP MSA 2040 storage system
Servers deployment and management
Our infrastructure of HP Servers and Storage allows us a high level of scalability for on-demand capacity. At the core of all of our systems lie Intel processors, such as the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 and E7 Family. Servers are virtualized and managed using VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft solutions.
The network is based on fully redundant HP Networking equipments with dedicated high speed Internet access. Capacities based on switches are enabled through IP, SS7, 3G connectivity and WIFI services. The competitive advantage of the EMEA HP Intel Solution Innovation Center lies in its real telecom networking capabilities. We also provide you secure remote access to our platforms and solutions.
Management and availability
The same efficient and secure processes we use to manage the full datacenter also guarantee you constant access to your project and the infrastructure that supports it.
- Flexible end-to-end management and security
We have the ability to monitor, measure, troubleshoot, configure, control, and protect business environments
- Capacity on demand
Highly scalable infrastructure so that we can increase computing resources anytime based upon demand
- Around-the-clock monitoring
For equipment and applications (using HP SIM, OneView and SiteScope)
- Regular Backups
For maximum security and peace-of-mind