HP Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
The HP Intel Solution Center based in Grenoble runs the HP Cloud CoE (Center of Excellence) program providing services and expertise around cloud computing to the HP Cloud community in EMEA.
Complete Cloud platform (based on HP Proliant blade servers powered by Intel, 3PAR and EVA storage, HP converged infrastructure) is hosted in our datacenter.
All HP CloudSystem solution flavors are available:
- CloudSystem Matrix
- CloudSystem Enterprise
- CloudSystem Service Provider
Including as well additional platforms and technologies (Openstack for example) ready to be shown and used by our customers.
Leveraging this Cloud environment the Cloud CoE team is offering following Cloud services:
- On-site and remote demonstrations of the complete HP Cloud portfolio
- Customer workshops
HP CMS eXperience Center
The HP Communications, Media and Solutions eXperience Center is a centralized environment hosted in Grenoble offering the structured presentation of solutions - a well defined script running in a live environment. It is designed for on-site visits and is remotely accessible worldwide - from event floors, customer premises and “virtual” showroom facilities in the other regions.
Schedule an appointment with your HP representative who will give you an in-depth demonstration of CMS solutions in various telco services, such as:
- HP Aggregation Platform for SaaS (AP4SaaS), including HP Unified Communications
- Communication as a Service with Network IVR solution
- HP Subscriber Network Application (HP SNAP) policy management solution
- Smart Unified User Profile (SUUP)
- HP Actionable Customer Intelligence (ACI)